FYPRYST 268 mg spot-on solution for dogs 20-40 kg 3 pipetes/3 doses.
One Pipette Fypryst 268 mg (2.68 ml) contains: Fipronil 268mg (The same active substance of Frontline)
It is used for combating and preventing infestations with fleas ( Ctenocephalides felis )
- Combating and preventing infestations with ticks ( Rhipicephalus spp , Dermacentor spp , Ixodes spp.)
- Combating and preventing infestations Pause ( Mallophaga ) in dogs .
- Help in the treatment and control of allergic dermatitis caused by dog bite of fleas.
younger than 8 weeks and weighing less than 2 kg (due to insufficient
data on the use of the composition in young dogs )
- Sick animals ( systemic infection , fever ) and those in the stage of recovery .
The composition is applied directly to the skin to the inter- scapular region.
Pipette should be removed from bags . You must keep the pipette upright , rolled up and flips the pipette tip ( cap ) . Then they should turn the cap upside down and lean its other end to the top of the pipette . Press and turn the cap to be unsealed opening of the pipette and then you can remove the cap . Fingers of one hand should be narrowly spaced between the blades of the animal , so to see the goats . Then another hand should lean pipette tip directly on the skin and squeeze the pipette several times until it is empty all content.
3 Doses Fypryst Spot-on Flea/Tick Protection DOG 20-40kg. (FRONTLINE alternative)
- Product Code: Fypryst Dog 20-40
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $20.99
Tags: Fypryst 20-40